The Feldenkrais Method teaches how you can improve your movement to increase efficiency and function in your daily life. Through increased awareness of movement, you will learn to abandon habitual compensations of movement and develop new strategies, resulting in improved flexibility, coordination, and reduction in pain. The lesson consists of comfortable, easy movements that gradually evolve into movements of greater range and complexity.
Who should participate? Anyone who...
- has chronic/acute pain of the back, neck, shoulder, hip, legs or knee
- is faced with an inability to change certain activities that cause pain
- does not want to give up favorite hobbies or sports that cause pain
- is looking to improve function to help age with grace
- has had a stroke, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, or other neurological issues
- is an athlete interested in fine tuning movements to enhance performance
- has a need for stress reduction
Private/Semi Private Sessions Available
FELDENKRAIS®, AWARENESS THROUGH MOVEMENT® and GUILD CERTIFIED FELDENKRAIS PRACTITIONER(CM) are registration marks and copy marks of the FELDENKRAIS GUILD OF NORTH AMERICA.